The gauge that started it all. Great styling with uncompromising VDO quality.
The choice of VW enthusiasts. Features at black face, white numerals and red pointers. Uses electric senders unless otherwise noted. Speedometers are electronic and require an inductive sender to operate. Gauges are 2 1/16″ diameter unless otherwise noted.
VDO COCKPIT SERIES GAUGES
Cockpit series gauges with black face, white numerals and a red pointer.
NOTE: VDO is changing their gauges from 12 Volt to 12/24 Volt. A change in the illumination circuit was required. 12/24 Volt gauges will feature the same Ground, Illumination Wire (Blue/Red Strip) and a New RED Switched Power Wire that must be connected via your ignition switch to illuminate the gage. This change affects all resistive pressure, temperature, fuel and water level gauges. Voltmeter gauges are not affected. VDO no longer supplies product with written installation instructions. They can be viewed on their website (www.usa.vdo.com) or for technical support call 800-265-1818 or email email@example.com.
- V150030 Oil Pressure Gauge, Mechanical, 0-100 PSI
- V350040 Oil Pressure Gauge, 0-80 PSI
- V350041 Oil Pressure Gauge, 0-150 PSI
- V310012 Oil Temp Gauge, 300 Degree
- V310039 Water Temp Gauge, 250 Degree
- V1500052 Boost Gauge, 0-30 PSI
- V310953 Pyrometer Kit, 1600 Degree
- V190903 Ammeter Gauge, 30 AMP
- V332041 Voltmeter Gauge, 8-16 Volts
- V301015 Fuel Gauge, 10-180 OHMs, Requires Sending Unit P/N: V226001
- V301020 Fuel Gauge, 73-10 OHMs, Requires VW Sending Unit or P/N: V221012
- V331953 Hour Meter Gauge | V333051 Cockpit Tachometer, 7,000 RPM, 3 1/8”
- V333055 Cockpit Tachometer, 7,000 RPM. 3 3/8”
- V333959 Cockpit Tachometer, 8,000 RPM, 2 1/16”
- V437158 Vision (Flat Edge) Speedometer 140Mph/220Km, 3 15/16″
- V437050 Speedometer, 120 MPH, MPH only, 3 1/8 inch
- V437052 Speedometer, 120 MPH, MPH only, 3 3/8 inch
- V437053 Speedometer, 160 MPH, MPH only, 3 3/8 inch